Eagle Tree Vector[edit | edit source]
Eagle Tree Vector is a combined flight controller (for multirotor and fixed wing) and a color OSD.
Vector BUS Protocol that is used between the units has been (partially) reverse-engineered.
Hardware[edit | edit source]
Main unit[edit | edit source]
- PIC32MX695F512L (main CPU)
- MPU6050 (I2C Gyro+Accel)
- dsPIC33FJ16GS402 (OSD CPU, this part has it's marking scrathed out)
- MAX4617 (8 input analog MUX, used for OSD)
- (EL)1883SZ (video sync separator, used for OSD)
- 25PX16 (SPI flash memory, datalogging?)
- LMV324 (quad rail2rail opamp)
- 4.000MHz (main CPU clock)
- 3.579545 (NTSC)
- 4.433619 (PAL)